Accelerate Your Growth
Access to capital is an issue that most people will face at some point during the lifecycle of their business.
An injection of external capital will provide the platform to accelerate future growth and help to build value in your business when it can no longer rely upon its internal resources to fund its growth.
The key to this process is to recognise when working capital is required and plan enough time to fundraise. We often find that businesses make contact with us when there are only a matter of weeks remaining: the debt and equity process typically takes six to nine months.
We work with you to determine the appropriate form and level of capital for your business, taking into account the stage you’re at and the personal aspirations of the shareholders.
We have longstanding relationships with Corporate Bankers, Asset Based Lenders, Private Equity Houses and Venture Capitalists in the North West and beyond.
What Can You Do?
- Start the process early
- Don’t be precious regarding equity
- Produce sensible, robust forecasts
- Focus on your short-term and medium-term requirements
- Take a wider view on funding options
- Focus on the benefits from lending partners, not just the money
What Will We Do?
- Undertake a feasibility on the project and challenge assumptions where necessary
- Devise a funding structure to match the mid-term and long-term plans of your business
- Produce a funding document and detailed financial forecast
- Help address any gaps in the management team
- Make introductions to the right funders with the best fit
- Negotiate deal terms for your company and the management team
- Manage the project and all parties through to successful completion