What’s next for Your Business?
We often speak to business owners, entrepreneurs and management teams who are unsure of the next step to take.
We have worked with clients looking to sell their business and have subsequently worked with them to source development or acquisition capital. Similarly we have helped clients to raise funding whilst also preparing the business for sale.
Achieve Your Goals
We pride ourselves on our ability to understand your personal aspirations and work closely with you to develop a clear programme to achieve your goals.
Working to understand your competitors and the market, our involvement can be project-based or if required we can work with you over time to assist in implementation and delivery of strategies.
We offer a half-day workshop – interactive and creative – to determine the best approach in order to progress.
Sometimes we’ll focus on a single (micro) issue. This could be something like underperformance or a lack of internal management tools or techniques. We then guide you in resolving this issue, be it by developing a product, or a new group or service.
Our approach will always be bespoke, tailored to you.
What Can You Do?
- Stay open-minded
- Involve the right people in the business, not just shareholders
- Bring in external expertise
- Try and look at the situation objectively, without emotion
- Be critical of your business
- Don’t let small problems grow and become value destroyers
- Keep your personal and corporate objectives aligned
- Widen management beyond family
- Take time to reappraise internal structure
- Use advisors wisely
What Will We Do?
- Arrange a free no-obligation meeting to analyse the current business situation and propose the next steps
- Provide an independent perspective
- Analyse the current business and challenge the status quo
- Identify strengths and weaknesses
- Identify goals and objectives
- Develop an action plan to achieve those goals and objectives
- Identify critical success factors and set milestones
- Establish timescales for realistic implementation plans
- Make introductions to potential Non-Executive Directors